No Products in the Cart
Choosing the right brand is often the first step in the decision-making process regarding finding the perfect printer. With many options available, narrowing down your choices can be overwhelming. To help you search, we have ranked the major printer brands from worst to best, considering factors such as performance, features, and customer satisfaction.
1. Ricoh is first on our list, with various printers suitable for home use or large businesses. Ricoh offers laser printers, multi-functional devices, and all-in-one office printers because they are committed to sustainability. With mobile and wireless printing features, Ricoh ensures users can easily connect and print from any device. Their M 320F laser printer, capable of printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, offers a high-quality printing experience with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
2. At the top of our list is Kyocera, a brand known for its commitment to excellence and innovation. Founded in 1959, Kyocera has continuously impressed customers with its extensive range of printers, including multi-functional devices, production printers, and wide-format products. With scanning, copying, and printing capabilities, Kyocera's MFPs (Multi-Functional Printers) offer a seamless workflow for businesses. The company's printers come in various sizes, supporting black-and-white and color ink, with impressive printing speeds of up to 50 documents per minute.
3. Next on our list is Sharp, a brand with a reputation for its reliable technology. Sharp offers diverse printers, including compact, full-size, and light production models. Whether you're looking for a black-and-white-only printer or one that can handle color printing, Sharp has options to suit your needs. Their MX-B467P monochrome desktop printer, with a print speed of up to 46 ppm and a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, stands out as a popular choice.
4. HP, a brand that needs no introduction, holds the fourth position on our list. While HP printers have gained popularity, it's worth noting that some users have expressed concerns regarding locked-down hardware and proprietary ink cartridges. Despite this, HP offers many printers, including laser, inkjet, and tank models. Their OfficeJet Pro 8034e, an all-in-one printer with wireless capabilities, automatic two-sided printing, and a color touchscreen display, stands out as a popular choice.
5. Konica Minolta secures the fifth spot on our list, with a rich history dating back to 1873. Known for its excellence in the photography industry, Konica Minolta has expanded its product line to include printers, copiers, and various technological devices. Their compact and all-in-one printers offer black-and-white and color ink options, making them ideal for home offices or small businesses. The Bizhub 4020i printer, with a print speed of up to 42 ppm and wireless printing capabilities, is a standout model.
6. Xerox, synonymous with printing technology, is sixth on our list. With a history dating back to the early 20th century, Xerox has continuously innovated in printing. Their all-in-one, laser, and high-volume printers cater to various needs. The Xerox B225, an all-in-one printer with comprehensive security features, automatic two-sided printing, and wireless connectivity, is popular among workgroups.
7. Lexmark, a spin-off company of IBM, takes the seventh spot on our list. Known for its imaging products and solutions, Lexmark offers a range of printers suitable for small offices and enterprise-level businesses. Their printers feature high-quality printing, efficient performance, and advanced security features. The Lexmark MC3224dwe, a color laser multifunction printer with wireless capabilities and a compact design, stands out as a reliable choice.
8. Epson follows closely in eighth place, renowned for its expertise in inkjet printing technology. Epson printers are known for their exceptional print quality, affordability, and eco-friendly features. The brand offers a wide range of inkjet printers, from compact models for home use to high-performance options for businesses. The Epson EcoTank ET-4760, an all-in-one printer with refillable ink tanks, wireless printing, and a large paper capacity, is a popular choice among cost-conscious consumers.
9. Brother secures the ninth spot on our list, known for its reliable and user-friendly printers. Brother offers a diverse range of printers, from inkjet to laser models, catering to home and office environments. Their printers are known for their durability, fast printing speeds, and cost-effective operation. The Brother HL-L2390DW, a monochrome laser printer with wireless connectivity and automatic duplex printing, is favored for its reliability and affordability.
10. Canon is ranked tenth in our list, a brand recognized for its imaging expertise. Canon printers are known for their high-quality prints, advanced features, and sleek designs. The brand offers many printers, from compact photo printers to high-speed office models. The Canon PIXMA TS9120, an all-in-one inkjet printer with wireless capabilities, touchscreen control, and vibrant color output, is popular among photography enthusiasts and home users.
It's important to note that while these rankings provide a general overview, individual printer models within each brand may vary in terms of performance and features. Factors such as specific requirements, budget, and intended use should be considered when selecting a printer.
In conclusion, regarding printer brands, Kyocera, Sharp, Ricoh, HP, Konica Minolta, Xerox, Lexmark, Epson, Brother, and Canon offer diverse options to meet various printing needs. Whether you prioritize speed, print quality, affordability, or specific features, there's a printer brand on this list that is likely to suit your requirements. It's always recommended to thoroughly research and compare different models within each brand to make an informed decision. Happy printing!